The BEST flash you can buy ! But I have a stun light you may like !

Sunday, June 25, 2017

So, A couple more "officer involved shootings" have happened, one a few blocks from my house and from what I see on the news they appear to be good shoots. 

There is a time when that is the only coarse of action left to the officer and I applaud the officers bravery and ability, even though they will have to go through an investigation and keep their head straight from now on, that is what they are paid for, keeping us safe.

On a lighter note, I now sell "TASER" products and also offer "MACE" line of pepper spray along with other effective personal protective products at my booth inside "Admiral Flee Market" on the north side of Admiral at Mingo. Come by or email me for sales information.  I also offer DIY security systems that are easy to install and can offer all the intrusion and surveillance protection of any of the main stream outlets at HUGE savings.

It appears that the need for personal protection is becoming more pronounced as the criminal element is alive and well despite the efforts of law enforcement, so we as regular citizens need to take hold of this and be responsible for our own safety as much as we can. There are to few officers to respond effectively to all of the events we may be faced with if we are not somewhat vigilant about our surroundings and have some way to at least get away from an assailant before they can do us harm.

I now have access to all types of security items and will be offering free reports on safety and security here and by email from my website. If you would like these reports sent via email just sign up at www.VRofTulsa.com and you will get them free. I promise not to bombard you with sales pitches and I won't sell your info, I'll just try to help you be safe in this troubled world.

Thanks for your time,  Darrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be responsive to the subject